|Windows||choco install github-desktop|
RSS Feed for Commits
Add ".atom" to a given commit link to get an RSS Reader update on a given file/folder or the entire project.
- Link: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/commits/main
- RSS Feed: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/commits/main.atom
Add the atom link to your rss feed reader to get notified on updates.
All starred projects
To get all starred projects of a user go to:
e.g. my starred projects are here: https://github.com/stars/FullByte
Press "." in any github repo to open the editor.
Add "1s" to "github" to get the VScode GUI of the github repo you selected
- Standard: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/
- VScode: https://github1s.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/
Get a users SSH Key:
Get all IPs to whitelist for Github (Actions) from here:
- Smee receives payloads then sends them to your locally running application
- Probot automates and improves your github workflows with pre-built apps
- Use gowalker to search for code
- Look for popular projects by number of stars
- Use githistory.xyz e.g. if this is your url:
comof github.com with
https://github.githistory.xyz/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/blob/master/mkdocs.ymlto get a nice view.
Execute Gist/Github Script
You can run remote scripts from e.g. Github (either gists or raw content):
From powershell with github raw file:
iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/project/master/file.file'))
From cmd with gist link:
PowerShell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://gist.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/000000000000000000000000000000000000/raw'))"
bash <(curl -Ls https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/scripts/master/something)