|Install||choco install github-desktop|
RSS Feed for Commits
Add ".atom" to a given commit link to get an RSS Reader update on a given file/folder or the entire project.
- Link: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/commits/master
- RSS Feed: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/commits/master.atom
Add the atom link to your rss feed reader to get notified on updates.
Add "1s" to "github" to get the VScode GUI of the github repo you selected
- Standard: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/
- VScode: https://github1s.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/
- Smee receives payloads then sends them to your locally running application: https://smee.io/
- Probot automates and improves your github workflows with pre-built apps: https://probot.github.io/
- Search for code: https://gowalker.org/
Execute Gist/Github Script
You can run remote scripts from e.g. Github (either gists or raw content):
From powershell with github raw file:
iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/project/master/file.file'))
From cmd with gist link:
PowerShell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://gist.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/000000000000000000000000000000000000/raw'))"
bash <(curl -Ls https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/scripts/master/something)