|Install||choco install github-desktop|
RSS Feed for Commits
Add ".atom" to a given commit link to get an RSS Reader update on a given file/folder or the entire project.
- Link: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/commits/master
- RSS Feed: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/commits/master.atom
Add the atom link to your rss feed reader to get notified on updates.
Press "." in any github repo to open the editor.
Add "1s" to "github" to get the VScode GUI of the github repo you selected
- Standard: https://github.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/
- VScode: https://github1s.com/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/
Get a users SSH Key:
Get all IPs to whitelist for Github (Actions) from here:
- Smee receives payloads then sends them to your locally running application
- Probot automates and improves your github workflows with pre-built apps
- Use gowalker to search for code
- Look for popular projects by number of stars
- Use githistory.xyz e.g. if this is your url:
comof github.com with
https://github.githistory.xyz/FullByte/FullByte.github.io/blob/master/mkdocs.ymlto get a nice view.
Execute Gist/Github Script
You can run remote scripts from e.g. Github (either gists or raw content):
From powershell with github raw file:
iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/project/master/file.file'))
From cmd with gist link:
PowerShell -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://gist.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/000000000000000000000000000000000000/raw'))"
bash <(curl -Ls https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FullByte/scripts/master/something)